Speaking + Training
High-energy. Relatable. Research-based.
Need an energetic speaker or facilitator for an upcoming conference, meeting, or training? I strive to pack every presentation with approachable, research-based content, tangible tools, and amusing anecdotes.
Sampling of Past Presentations:
- a talk on couples conflict for a local MOPS group
- a facilitation training for women’s Bible study leaders
- a conflict resolution skills training for charter school teachers and administrators
- a family conflict presentation for early childhood educators/staff
- a session on effective communication for women’s retreat attendees
- an advanced mediation training for university resident assistants
I have had the pleasure of training and speaking for hundreds of participants from a variety of local groups and organizations, including Head Start, Uplift Education, Southern Methodist University, Texas Woman’s University, El Centro College, and Stonebriar Community Church.
Sessions on effective communication, conflict resolution, relationship dynamics and marriage can be tailored to your group or company’s specific needs and interests.